Updated: May 18, 2020
Last year, the NTC decided to migrate form 7 digit landline numbers to 8 digits in compliance to the NTC Memorandum Order No. 10-10-2017.
Here are some ways on how you can make a call to a landline number using your SMART & SUN Prepaid number.
For calls to Philippine Landline Numbers
Dial 0 + Area Code + PTE code + 7 digit landline numbers
For PLDT: 0+2+8+1234567
Here’s the PTE assigned ton each telephone company:
- 3 for Bayan Telecommunications Inc.
- 5 for Telecommunications Technologies Philippines Inc.
- 6 for ABS-CBN Convergence Inc.
- 7 for Globe Telecommunication, Inc.
- 8 for Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT)
The standard charge is P7.50/minute
NOTE: Charges may vary