What is the Precinct Finder?
The Comelec’s precinct finder is an online tool that allows registered voters to confirm their registration and find precinct voting locations.
Precinct Finder is a free service that helps voters locate their polling places. It is an essential tool for anyone who wants to vote. It makes it easier to plan ahead before heading to the polls.
Knowing where to vote is very important. In fact, it’s a requirement for being able to cast your ballot. It helps you find your precinct location. It also tells you if you’re registered to vote. This way, you can plan ahead and avoid getting turned around in the wrong place.
How to use find your local precinct
1. Go to Comelec Website – https://voterverifier.comelec.gov.ph/voter_precinct and chose whether you are Local or overseas voter.
2. Proceed to Input your Voter Information
- First Name:
- Middle Name:
- Last Name:
- Place of Registration:
3. Make sure you select your proper place of registration in the dropdown.
NOTE: NCR has 4 districts
- NCR 1st District (Manila)
- NCR 2nd District (Mandaluyong, Marikina, Pasig, Quezon City, San Juan)
- NCR 3rd District (Caloocan, Malabon, Navotas, Valenzuela)
- NCR 4th District (Las Pinas, Makati, Muntinlupa, Paranaque, Pasay, Pateros, Taguig)
Alternative 2: Voter Confirmation: Send an email to COMELEC
1. Open Email App and make sure you have all your voter information ready.
2: In the body of your message email, type in voter information:
- Complete name (middle name included)
- Date of birth, Address
- Contact Number
- Place of Registration
- Date of registration (year)
3: Send the email to email@example.com with above details, confirmation should come in 3 to 7 days.
Alternative 3: Voter Confirmation: Visit Local Comelec Field Office
If restrictions permit, it would be good to check with comelec field offices regarding your voter verification, they can tell you and best advise you if there are any concerns that arise from your registration.
Comelec Field Offices
Alternative 4: Contact COMELEC Hotlines or Email
If your specific concern is listed below, you may send an e-mail to any of the following accordingly:
- Voter Registration Record: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Election Results: email@example.com
- Legal Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Vacancies and Applications: email@example.com
- COMELEC Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General COMELEC Information: email@example.com
- Data Protection Officer (DPO): firstname.lastname@example.org
So, next time you head to the polls, make sure you know where to vote. Precinct Finder can help!