Are you looking for a salon that offers high-quality eyelash extensions services in Manila? Well, you’re not alone. City dwellers in the Philippines are looking for top-notch eyelash extension salons close to them that offer quality services and products.
Eyelash extensions have rapidly become one of the most popular beauty treatments in the US, Europe and Asia. Setting up an appointment at a reliable beauty salon is crucial to achieving the ‘perfect lash look’ that complements your facial features.
Consider this article your ultimate guide to 35 top eyelash extensions services in Manila! Each salon has been carefully selected for its professionalism, quality of service and competitive pricing structure. Whether you’re looking for microblading, permanent lash styling or just a touch-up, this list of salons will help you find the perfect fit for your needs.
35 places to get your Eyelash Extensions in Metro Manila
|Photos||Eye Las Extension Salon||Website||Contact||Address|
|Browhaus Lucky Chinatown (Manila)||http://www.browhaus-manila.com/||+639178711748||Reina Regente St, Binondo, Manila, 1006 Metro Manila|
|KIYOSA Japanese Total Beauty (BGC)||https://kiyosa-beauty.com/||+639399158888||Ground floor F1 Hotel 32nd Street, Cor, Lane Q, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila|
|Eye Candy Beauty Bar and Spa Makati||https://www.facebook.com/pg/eyecandymakati/||+63288313878||Unit G16, Makati Executive Tower, 3 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila|
|Evie & Co. Permanent makeup & Eyelash extension||https://evieandco-manila.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral||+639171707504||27F, Centuria Medical Makati Century City Kalayaan Ave, cor Salamanca, Poblacion, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila|
|The Secret Lounge PH – BGC Taguig- Lashes. Nails. Beauty. Lifestyle Salon||https://linktr.ee/TheSecretLoungePh||+639064339785||4th floor Fort Pointe Building, The Fort Square Plaza, 28th St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila|
|iWink Brow Studio Makati||https://instagram.com/iwinkbrowstudio?igshid=Zjc2ZTc4Nzk=||+639956580276||Centuria Medical Makati, Salamanca, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila|
|Strokes Eye Beauty Studio||http://www.strokes.ph/||+639177772306||H23C+95C, Greenbelt Dr, Makati, Metro Manila|
|Glamdhang eyelash extensions||https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/glamdhangeyelash/&ved=2ahUKEwjlreSywqnlAhXMLqYKHcpbDKkQFjAAegQIBhAC&usg=AOvVaw3T_PoD_2Tgegzvl6E4DRT5&cshid=1571529375229||+639151902521||Blk 36 lot 9 kapak sabalo, Sabalo St, Dagat-Dagatan, Caloocan, 1400 Metro Manila|
|KIYOSA Japanese Total Beauty (Makati)||http://www.kiyosa-beauty.com/||+639399158888||Condominium, The Palisades, Ground Floor, 107 Perea, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila|
|Nailandia R Square Taft||https://nailandiarsquaretaft.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral||+639778237979||3rd Floor Nailandia R Square Mall Taft Ave, Corner Ocampo St, Malate, Manila|
|Ayumi Pedro Gil||http://www.facebook.com/ayumipedrogil||+639565929797||RH BUILDING 697, Malate, Manila, Malate, Manila Manila, 1004 Metro Manila|
|Browhaus Greenbelt 5||http://www.browhaus-manila.com/||+639088922769||4th Level, Greenbelt Mall, 5 Legazpi Street, Ayala Center, Makati, 1223 Metro Manila|
|Déesse||https://website–6429556028715365350123-beautysalon.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral||+639773482310||67, 1114 Nicanor Roxas St, Santa Mesa Heights, Quezon City, Metro Manila|
|Glam House MNL (Paco Manila Branch)||https://www.facebook.com/glamhousemnl/||+63277598934||1411 Paz St, Paco, Manila, Metro Manila|
|Brow Lounge SM San Lazaro||http://www.browlounge.com/||Not found.||Zone 35, SM City San Lazaro Felix Huertas, Cor Lacson Ave, Santa Cruz, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila|
|Asia’s Lashes Rockwell Makati||https://asias-lashes-rockwell-makati.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral||+639551700292||5945 gloria corner alfonso st. Brgy, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila|
|Nails by Feanna||http://www.nailsdotglow.com/||+63282512498||JX3Q+XM9, Padre Campa St, 396, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila|
|Lashcara Lounge||https://www.facebook.com/Lashcara.Ph/||+639088143748||Kingswood Condominium, Vito Cruz, Corner Chino Roces Ave, Extension, Makati, 1204 Metro Manila|
|Asia’s Lashes – Ortigas Center||https://m.facebook.com/asiaslashesofficial/||+639178022645||Garnet Rd, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila|
|I-Lash Extensions Salon||https://www.facebook.com/IlashExtensionsSmMegamall||Not found.||5th Level 5129, SM Megamall, EDSA cor. Julia Vargas Ave., Ortigas Center1550|
|Lash Wishes||https://www.facebook.com/lash.wishes||Not found.||SM Mall Of Asia, J.W. Diokno Blvd, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila|
|The Brow Studio – Robinsons Place Manila||http://thebrowstudio.ph/||+639777448826||Level 3, Pedro Gil Wing, Robinsons Place Manila, Pedro Gil corner Adriatico Streets, Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila|
|NÉW Lounge Las Piñas||http://www.newloungeph.com/||+639673103296||208 2F, Torre Sur Condominium, Talon Uno, Las Piñas, 1747 Metro Manila|
|Sugarlash Beauty Salon||https://www.facebook.com/Sugarlashbeautylounge/reviews||+639270533222||HX8V+PC2, Malate, Manila, 1004 Metro Manila|
|Tokyo Glam Eyelash & Nail Salon||https://www.tokyoglamph.com/||+639171433804||4th Floor, Unit 4291 Ayala Malls Manila Bay Asean Avenue, cor Diosdado Macapagal Blvd, Aseana City, Paranaque City, 1700|
|Sheil’Ian Beauty Salon and Spa||https://www.facebook.com/SheiLIan-Beauty-Salon-and-Spa-102852468481859/||+63270929914||903, 1008 España Blvd, Sampaloc, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila|
|Browhaus Serendra (BGC)||http://www.browhaus-manila.com/||+639175771352||2F The Piazza at Serendra Bonifacio Global City, Taguig|
|I lash it (extended beauty) Ubelt Sampaloc||https://www.facebook.com/eyelashextend||+639190061358||713 Earnshaw St, Sampaloc, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila|
|STYLASH Eyelash Salon||https://www.facebook.com/StylashManila/||+639176685043||6751, 1200 Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila|
|Edwin Lisa Brows & Aesthetic – Ermita||http://edwinlisabrows.com/||+639165461744||Ground Floor, Cityland Manila Executive Regency, Jorge Bocobo St, Ermita, Manila, 1000 Metro Manila|
|Argonza Trading||http://www.argonzatrading.ph/||+63288329580||5797 Zobel Roxas St, Makati, Metro Manila|
|Candielash||https://candielash.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral||+639278305887||CPT Condominium, 6264 Estacion St, Makati, 1233 Metro Manila|
|Bhridge Beauty||https://www.facebook.com/bhridgebeauty/||+639685970286||2305 Taft Ave, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila|
|Luxx Lash||http://www.heyluxxlash.com/||Not found.||1156 Concepcion Aguila St, Quiapo, Manila, 1001 Metro Manila|
|Ooh La Lash||http://oohlalash.com.ph/||Not found.||2nd level SM Mall Of Asia, 1300 J.W. Diokno Blvd, Pasay, Metro Manila|
8 tips to better looking eyelash extensions
1. Clean Your Natural Lashes – Regularly clean your natural lashes to ensure a strong bond between your natural lashes and the extensions. This will also prevent any buildup of oils that can interfere with lash adhesion.
2. Choose High Quality Extensions – Invest in high quality eyelash extensions that are made of synthetic, soft material. Avoid mink or faux mink materials, as they tend to be heavy and can damage your natural lashes if applied incorrectly.
3. Pre-Measure Your Lashes – Always take time to pre-measure your individual lashes for the best fit and shape for every client. This will prevent any tweaking or adjustments during the application process, resulting in cleaner and better looking results that last longer.
4. Use Proper Glue – Only use glue that is specifically made to be used on eyelashes. It should not leak over onto the skin or other things near the eyelashes.
5. Utilize Light Sources – Lighting has a huge impact on how your extensions look, so always use multiple light sources when applying extensions, both from above and at an angle from the side so you get a good view of what you’re doing throughout the process.
6. Keep it Simple – Don’t try to go crazy with intricate designs or overfill capabilities on top of each individual’s own natural lashes; simplicity completely wins out here for a simple but classic look without putting strain on anybody’s eyes or irritating their skin..
7. Know When Enough Is Enough – To avoid damaging clients‘ natural lashes from being overloaded with too many extensions, be sure to follow manufacturer guidelines by allowing 2-3 weeks between full sets; this gives someone’s natural growth cycle enough time to replenish themselves before getting more reinstalled..
8. Separate Clusters – If you want an extra dramatic look, try separating clusters into different lengths by tapping off needles in proportionate amounts when filling out each row of lashes during application – this creates extra texture and added contrast overall in regards how closely spaced apart lengthening happens along curves around someone’s eyes!
To sum up, the top 35 eyelash extensions in Manila offer a variety of different options for people who want to improve their look or improve their everyday look. Whether you want natural-looking semi-permanent strips, dramatic voluminous lashes, Russian volume sets, or classic individual flare elements, there is something out there to suit everyone’s needs and budget. It’s time to take your beauty routine up a notch with some of Manila’s best lash extensions!