Sta Mesa! Whether you’re a passionate food lover, a laid-back diner, or someone in search of an unforgettable dining experience, Sta. Mesa has something to offer everyone. In this curated list, we’ll take you on a gastronomic journey through the 30 best restaurants in Sta. Mesa, showcasing a diverse selection of cuisines, from traditional Filipino flavors to international delights. Every single one of these dining establishments offers exceptional culinary expertise, an incredible ambiance, and top-notch service. Prepare yourself for a memorable culinary adventure that you will cherish forever. So, prepare your taste buds for a tantalizing tour of Sta. Mesa’s finest dining destinations, where unforgettable flavors and memorable moments await.
Where To: 30 Best Restaurants in Sta Mesa
|Sta Mesa Restaurant||Name of Restaurant||Address||Website / Social||Telephone|
|G-Spot Burger Bar||1945 Anonas, Sta. Mesa, Maynila, 1008 Kalakhang Maynila||http://www.facebook.com/GSpotBurgerBar||Not found.|
|Infinity Gourmet Foods||917-A, 917 Pat Antonio, Santa Mesa, Manila, 1016 Metro Manila||http://www.instagram.com/infinitygourmetfoods||+639052010490|
|Mr. Kimbob – SM City Sta. Mesa||Foodcourt, SM STA Mesa, Ramon Magsaysay Cor. Araneta Ave, Manila, Metro Manila||http://www.mrkimbob.com/||+639199114626|
|Bang Brgr – Sta. Mesa Branch||Unit K2, 3477 P. Sanchez St, Santa Mesa, Manila, 1016 Metro Manila||https://www.facebook.com/bang.brgr||+639175232878|
|HOOD||Santa Mesa, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila||https://www.facebook.com/pg/hoodmnl/about/?ref=page_internal||+639453227088|
|Sabroso Comfort Food||Bacood, 3578 Batas St., Santa Mesa, Manila, 1016 Metro Manila||https://www.facebook.com/Sabroso-Comfort-Food-1016199018413059/||+63272251659|
|Town And Country Bar And Restaurant||4549 Valenzuela, 589 Sta Mesa, Manila, 1016 Metro Manila||Not found.||+63287167631|
|Chef Brown||3589 Lubiran Corner Mag Abad Santos, 610 Bacood Sta Mesa, Manila, 1016 Metro Manila||Not found.||+63289254130|
|Zacaria Restaurant||3345 V Mapa St STA Mesa, Bgy 601, Zone 059 Sampaloc, Manila||Not found.||Not found.|
|J’s kitchen sta mesa||Bldg 24 gsis metrohomes, Santa Mesa, Manila||Not found.||+639567412985|
|Wuffwich||SM Sta. Mesa, Ramon Magsaysay Cor. G. Araneta Ave, Santa Mesa, Manila, 1113 Metro Manila||Not found.||+639237392699|
|Meokbang korean bbq -Sta.Mesa branch||GOAT Diner, 419 Bacood, Santa Mesa, Manila, Metro Manila||Not found.||+639174264502|
|GALLARDO FOOD HAUS||H2WC+VQX, Santa Mesa, Manila, Metro Manila||Not found.||Not found.|
|Mxteahouse||Sm Sta. Mesa, Ramon Magsaysay Cor Araneta Ave, Dona Ilmelda, Quezon City, 1113 Metro Manila||Not found.||+63287150564|
|Lomi House||J225+PHR, Santol Extension, Santa Mesa, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila||Not found.||Not found.|
|Divine Restaurant||3822 R Magsaysay Blvd STA Mesa, Sampaloc, Manila||Not found.||Not found.|
|Kumokuro Ramen||316 R, 316 R Magsaysay Blvd, Santa Mesa, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila||Not found.||Not found.|
|El Bonito’s||SM Savemore Market, Ramon Magsaysay Boulevard Corner Nagtahan Road, 634 Sampaloc, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila||http://www.rkfranchise.com/||Not found.|
|Chef d’ Angelo||SM City Sta. Mesa, Aurora Boulevard, corner Araneta Avenue, Quezon City, 1100 Metro Manila||Not found.||+63287135288|
|Ian’s Eatery||4844 Old STA Mesa St STA Mesa, Bgy 598, Zone 059 Sampaloc, Manila||Not found.||Not found.|
|Romasanta Food Haus||Pup Campus Stall 4 Teresa St STA Mesa, Bgy 432, Zone 044 Sampaloc, Manila||Not found.||Not found.|
|iTSiTAP / Tabs – Jin : Brydee recommends||H2X9+MM5, Santa Mesa, Manila, Metro Manila||Not found.||Not found.|
|Banang Food Hauz||3033 V Mapa St STA Mesa, Sampaloc, Manila||Not found.||Not found.|
|Kristel Food House||4827 Rd 2 V Mapa St STA Mesa, Bgy 595, Zone 059 Sampaloc, Manila||Not found.||Not found.|
|Normas Eatery||355, Bagumbayan Street, Bacood Sta Mesa, Manila, 1016 Metro Manila||Not found.||+639272191270|
|Pagkain Ng Masa||J229+FV8, Old Sta. Mesa St, Santa Mesa, Manila, Metro Manila||Not found.||Not found.|
|Whatong’s Lutong Bahay & Sizzling House||2979 Victorino Mapa St, Santa Mesa, Manila, 1016 Metro Manila||Not found.||+639065520987|
|Tambahay||3388 Ramon, Magsaysay Blvd, Santa Mesa, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila||https://www.facebook.com/tambahayEats/?ref=pages_you_manage||Not found.|
|Ramon Restaurant||3801 Biyaya St Bacood STA Mesa, Sampaloc, Manila||Not found.||Not found.|
|MASARAPSA||288 (A Teresa, Sta. Mesa, Maynila, 1016 Kalakhang Maynila||Not found.||Not found.|
10 Local Dishes to try in Sta Mesa
Sta. Mesa is in Manila and has a great variety of delicious local food. Here are the 10 best local dishes to try when you visit this vibrant neighborhood:
- Adobo: Adobo is a popular Filipino dish made with tender pork or chicken. The meat is marinated in a savory mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and spices, and then simmered until it is cooked perfectly.
- Sinigang: Sinigang is a scrumptious soup made with tamarind as its sour base. This delectable dish can be prepared with shrimp, pork, or fish, and is enhanced with a mixture of vegetables. The result is a harmonious fusion of flavors that is simply irresistible.
- Kare-Kare: This hearty stew combines oxtail, tripe, and vegetables, served in a thick peanut sauce. It’s commonly accompanied by shrimp paste (bagoong) for a burst of flavor.
- Pancit Malabon: A local noodle dish featuring thick rice noodles, seafood, and a rich, savory sauce. It’s often garnished with chicharrón (crispy pork skin) and hard-boiled eggs.
- Laing: Hailing from the Bicol region, laing is a spicy dish made from dried taro leaves cooked in coconut milk with chili peppers and shrimp paste. It offers a unique blend of creamy and spicy flavors.
- Tapsilog: A popular breakfast option, tapsilog consists of tender marinated beef (tapa) served with garlic-fried rice (sinangag) and fried egg (itlog).
- Bicol Express: Another spicy dish from Bicol, this one features tender pork or shrimp cooked in a fiery coconut milk and chili pepper sauce. It’s a must-try for spice enthusiasts.
- Lumpiang Shanghai: These Filipino spring rolls are filled with a mixture of ground pork, vegetables, and spices, then deep-fried to crispy perfection. They’re often served with a sweet dipping sauce.
- Bibingka: A delightful rice cake baked with coconut milk, sugar, and salt, then topped with salted egg, cheese, and grated coconut. It’s a popular treat during the Christmas season.
- Taho: A beloved street food, taho consists of silken tofu topped with arnibal (a sweet syrup made from caramelized sugar) and sago pearls. Vendors often carry this sweet and comforting snack in large containers.
Local dishes in Sta. Mesa represent diverse and flavorful culinary traditions of Sta Mesa and the Philippines as a whole. Undoubtedly, exploring these flavors will enhance your visit to Sta. Mesa a delicious and memorable experience. Sulit Talaga!
In the vibrant neighborhood of Sta. In Mesa, you can experience the vibrant Filipino culture through its 30 best restaurants. These establishments offer a wide array of delicious flavors that truly represent our local cuisine. Filipino dishes like adobo and sinigang represent the essence of Filipino cuisine.
These restaurants offer great food and a glimpse into the heart and heritage of Sta. Mesa. The warm hospitality, charming interiors, and the camaraderie shared with fellow diners all contribute to the authentic local vibe that sets this neighborhood apart.
As our exploration comes to an end, we invite you to indulge in the delightful variety of flavors in Santa. Mesa, where the past and present harmonize in every bite. Whether you’re a resident or a visitor, these dining establishments are a gateway to the heart and soul of Filipino culture. So, come, indulge your senses, and embrace the local vibe that makes Sta. Mesa a true culinary treasure.