Updated: February 24, 2020
Remaining to be one of the leading networks in Telecommunication, Globe wants you to Do more every day, and make it matter with their GoSakto deals!
WHAT IS GOSAKTO?
In Filipino, Sakto means “just enough. GoSAKTO gives you the freedom to: Choose the type or allocation of your promo (whether text, call, surf or combination). Decide the type of calls, texts, and/or surfing you want (whether the texts and calls are to Globe/TM or to all networks, and the type of surfing you want – MBs, unlimited, or site-specific).
With Globe Prepaid GoSAKTO, you can create your very own promo na sakto sa budget at sa gusto mo! (Source: Globe)
WHO CAN REGISTER TO GO SAKTO?
GoSAKTO is available to all Globe Prepaid and Tattoo Mobile customers.
It’s not open to Globe Postpaid and TM users. But you can dial *143# to check other great promos from Postpaid and TM.
HERE’S THE LIST OF NEW GLOBE GOSAKTO PROMOS:
- Consumable 1GB data + unli allnet texts + 1GB GoWiFi + GCash voucher + 1GB/day for GoSHARE&SHOP and GoWATCH&PLAY apps
- P70.00 valid for 7 day
- GOSAKTO90 (former GOTSCOMBODD90)
- Consumable 2GB data + unli allnet texts + 1GB GoWiFi + GCash voucher + 1GB/day for GoSHARE&SHOP and GoWATCH&PLAY apps
- P90.00 valid for 7 days
- Consumable 3GB data + unli allnet texts + unli Globe/TM calls + 2GB GoWiFi + GCash voucher + 1GB/day for GoSHARE&SHOP and GoWATCH&PLAY apps
- P120.00 valid for 7 days
- Consumable 4GB data + unli allnet texts + unli Globe/TM calls + 2GB GoWiFi + GCash voucher + 1GB/day for GoSHARE&SHOP and GoWATCH&PLAY apps
- P140.00 valid for 7 days
To register text keyword, send to 8080
HERE ARE OTHERS WAYS TO CREATE YOUR GOSAKTO PROMOS:
- Dial *143#, choose GoSAKTO on the menu, and follow the prompts.
- Use the official GoSAKTO app to create your custom GoSAKTO combo. (GooglePlay | Appstore)
Check out the list GoSurf plans here!
Check out the list of Swak sa Budget promos here!
Check out the list of all Globe Data, Text and Call promos here!
Important: All Globe promos offers are subject to Globe’s Fair Use Policy. If a customer reaches the 1GB/day or 3GB/month threshold (Postpaid customers) or 800MB/day threshold (Prepaid customers), the internet speed will just slow down to make sure that others can also enjoy our shared resource.