Paying bills, receiving, transferring, saving, and shopping online is now much easier with the help of online banking. The technology that has advanced today has made everyday life much more accessible and convenient. Settling it with just multiple clicks, and you’re done.
What is Online Banking?
A web banking system, also known as Internet banking, can be accessed by many financial institutions’ clients and online users. Today, many banks provide online banking. Check out the best ones and why you should use them.
Advantages of using Online Banking:
Faster transactions and better service are what most working people need. Because of their limited time and the advantages of this system, online banking is a very reliable and convenient system.
Accessible, Quick, and Easy.
Now that technology is advanced, everyone carries a mobile phone in their pocket; with online banking, quick transactions are possible by simply clicking a button.
Top 5 Best Online Banking Sites in the Philippines
Online Banking Enrollment with BDO
- Like most banks, you can create an account within minutes by providing your details and storing your personal login or password. Just be sure to choose whether you’re opening an account inside or outside the Philippines when doing so.
- Don’t forget your ATM activation code when you accept the terms and conditions of enrollment.
- It can be activated in any BDO ATM, directly using the “Activate Electronic Banking” feature that came with the card. To activate it, simply use the “ATM Activation Code.”.
Benefits of BDO Online Banking
- Flexible. BDO Online Banking is perfect for either personal or business needs.
- Fast Enrollment, updated, and there are many shortcuts to know more about the site, especially online banking.
Online Banking Enrollment with BPI
- To start your online journey from the BPI Mobile App to the site provided above, you will need to register first.
- Choose preferred service/product type.
- Make sure to include all the necessary information, just do not forget them.
- Make sure to use a clear username and password and read all other terms and conditions provided so you can submit it right away.
- You’ll receive an OTP (One Time Password) and an email; then, you’re ready.
Benefits of BPI Online Banking
- Accessible. If you need to visit a branch, you can find any BPI Banks branch anywhere in the Philippines.
- Quick and Easy. You will find it easy and straightforward to enroll with BPI and perform all your transactions.
- Password Protected, Alert, and Notification. It is very safe to use BPI. In case you forget your password, you can recover it quickly. Likewise, it automatically notifies you if someone’s going to open it, and it also reminds you once you’ve removed it. For this reason, you need your email address.
Online Banking Enrollment with Metrobank
- Metrobank also requires customers to provide personal details with identification documents when registering for online banking.
- It can be done online, on the site, or even through mobile banking.
- There is also a process for activating your account, so once you register, it is essential to activate it right away.
Online Banking Enrollment with Unionbank
- To create your account here, you’ll need your card details and your personal information.
- There are a few simple steps to follow after that; just log in and follow the instructions.
- You should receive an SMS or email confirming your successful signup.
Online Banking Enrollment with Security Bank
- To create an account, you just need to go to Security Bank Online and click ‘not yet enrolled.’
- Do not forget to take note of your reference number when completing the forms.
- Check out the terms and conditions carefully, complete everything, and you’ll be given a reference number.
- Confirmation of your application will arrive in the form of an email or SMS.
Online banking may indeed be a very convenient and easy-to-use system, but still, it can result in a lot of trouble if you aren’t careful. So, don’t forget to be careful when working with these online banking clients.