Let’s keep it simple and informative, here’s a guide for our senior citizens to get their ID which they can use for various discounts on buying and availing services! Not to mention, skipping the long lines.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Must be 60 years old
- A resident in the City for at least 6 months
What are the requirements?
- Duly accomplished OSCA application form. Download it here
- 1″ x 1″ ID photograph (must be recent)
- Photocopy of any of the following:
- Voter’s ID (Comelec)
- Driver’s License
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Old Residence Certificate
- Postal ID
- Any combination of identification documents confirming the applicant’s name, date of birth, and present address.
What are the requirements to apply for a replacement of a lost Senior Citizen’s ID Card?
- Submit two (2) copies of an Affidavit of Loss
- Submit two (2) copies of a Police or Barangay Report, and
- Pay an ID replacement fee of one hundred pesos (P100.00)