Monday is here again and it’s time to start another week full of positive vibes.
When you wake up in the morning, you should be thinking positive thoughts. It doesn’t matter how bad your day was yesterday, or how terrible your weekend was. Every morning, you should be telling yourself something positive.
Here are 30 quotes to help you start each new week with a positive mindset. These will help you build confidence and motivation throughout the week.
30 Positive Monday Quotes to Inspire you!
1. “I am what I think. All that I am arises with my thoughts. With thought, I make the world.” -Buddha
2. “A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of beauty which is in himself.” -Mark Twain
3. “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” -Andre Gide
4. “Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.” -Oscar Wilde
5. “There is no such thing as failure. There are results that fail to satisfy our expectations, and there are expectations that fail to satisfy results.” -Robert H. Schuller
6. “We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.” -Benjamin Franklin
7. “When you feel good about yourself, you attract good things into your life.” -Oprah Winfrey
8. “Happiness is a warm puppy.” -Unknown
9. “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.” -Charles Swindoll
10. “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children…to leave the world a better place…these are some of life’s greatest treasures.” -Mother Teresa
11. “Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. No matter how difficult it seems, you can always find a way.” -Nelson Mandela
12. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. “The secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life, and in elevating them to art.” -William Morris
14. “Never give up on anything until you absolutely know it is impossible.” -Walt Disney
15. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to enjoy it.” -Henry Ford
16. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” -Winston Churchill
17. “No matter how many times we fall down, we can still stand up.” -Yogi Berra
18. “Always remember that you aren’t in this alone. We’re all in this together.” -Margaret Mead
19. “The most common question I get asked is, ‘What’s your secret?’ My answer is simple: I don’t have a secret. I’m simply living a secret.” -Marilyn Monroe
20. “The secret to a happy marriage is to take care of yourself first.” -Dorothy Parker
21. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
22. “You cannot teach a pig to sing. It wastes its time trying to imitate the sound of a violin.” -Chinese Proverb
23. “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.” -Antoine de Saint Exupery
24. “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very beautiful, but also dangerous. If you try to put it out, it burns brighter — for having been in the sun. But as it grows older, it becomes less hot, more cool and gentle and full of light.” -Coco Chanel
25. “I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so that you will learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lie to help you see truth, you struggle so that you learn to depend on God. And sometimes, you even meet people who are here to remind you of your purpose.” -Maya Angelou
26. “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” -Anton Chekhov
27. “We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” -Joseph Campbell
28. “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.” -Andy Warhol
29. “If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.” -Billy Jean King
30. “A person who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein
It’s not always easy to find motivation to get up and go to work each morning. But if you look around, you’ll see that most people do it anyway. They just need a little help from the universe.
This post will share our favorite motivational quotes that will inspire you to get up and go. These are great for anyone who struggles with motivation, whether you’re a student, employee, entrepreneur, or parent. Go and seize the week!