Easter is a time for reflection, renewal, and hope. The holiday celebrates Jesus’ resurrection from the dead.
Easter has long been associated with rebirth, new life, and hope. In ancient times, Christians would celebrate the resurrection of Christ by decorating their homes with flowers and eggs. Today, Easter traditions include egg hunts, chocolate bunnies, and family gatherings.
Here are 30 inspirational quotes to inspire hope and renewal during Easter.
These quotes come from famous authors, religious leaders, and everyday people. They’re inspiring, uplifting, and encouraging.
Enjoy these Easter quotes and share them with others.
1. “Hope springs eternal in the human breast.” – William Shakespeare
2. “We may think we are beaten, but we are not yet defeated.” – Winston Churchill
3. “It is better to live life as though you were going to die tomorrow than to live it as though you were living forever.” – Abraham Lincoln
4. “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” – Maya Angelou
5. “When you don’t know what to do, do something.” – Diana Vreeland
6. “Happiness is a warm puppy.” – Unknown Author
7. “A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the soul.? – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
8. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
9. “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you lived. This is to have succeeded.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. “The secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life, and in elevating them to art.” – Albert Einstein
11. “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.” – Charles Swindoll
12. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
13. “Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up before sunrise. It knows exactly where the water is and goes there to drink. Then it eats breakfast. Because it’s expecting to eat lunch later in the day, it doesn’t waste any time at all.” – Peter Higgs
14. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. The rest is waiting for you after you’ve made a difference.” – Theodore Roosevelt
15. “In the end, it’s not about winning or losing. It’s about playing the game.” – Michael Jordan
16. “Live each day as if it was your last. That way, someday you’ll really live.” – Buddha
17. “The happiest person is he who forgives injuries without demanding revenge.” – Aristotle
18. “What matters isn’t how many times you fall down, but how many times you get back up.” – Vince Lombardi
19. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
20. “If you’re happy and work hard, then you will be successful. If you’re unhappy and don’t work hard, then you won’t succeed.” – Zig Ziglar
21. “I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can handle it. Given a lie, they will believe it.” – Joseph Stalin
22. “There are two ways to live: You either make decisions or you wait until someone makes them for you.” – John Wayne
23. “You miss 100% of the shots you never take.” – Wayne Gretzky
24. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
25. “It is not enough to be busy. So are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?” – Henry David Thoreau
26. “A man should hear a little music, read a good book, and see a fine picture every day of his life just to keep himself sane.” -Mark Twain
27. “We must learn to re-examine our values and rediscover our dreams.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
28. “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.” – Robert Byrne
29. “Be yourself. everyone else is taken.” – Oscar Wilde
30. “Only when you stop trying to please other people, do you begin to find out who you really are.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
In conclusion, we hope these 30 Easter quotes inspire you to renew yourself and your faith. We also hope you enjoy reading them as much as we did writing them. Happy Easter!